Friday 7 January 2011

Day 7 - Drowned rat

Ok so the weather isn't great in Bournemouth today so when I saw it had finally stopped raining and I'd finished watching The Wedding House (I love a good wedding!) I put on my PE kit and got out there. I decided I would just do 5km today and build up my longer runs next week.

Today I ran along the cliff top down the zig zag and then back home along the beach and up a hill back to my flat. As I got to the zig zag the heavens opened - it felt amazing! I felt really free and took big breaths of sea air however I was also getting soaked! The hill back home was tough but I kept going and I know that soon I'll be sprinting up it :) I ran just under 5km which is annoying so I'm going to change my nikeplus to show me km instead of miles.

Almost one week of Janathon completed - I'm proud of myself so far :) 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a beautiful route at your disposal! Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete