Sunday 16 January 2011

Day 15 - Confession

Yes I have a confession. I didn't do any exercise yesterday. I felt guilty all night aboiut it as I did have intentions to run.

Yesterday I had until 4pm with my son so I planned to run after 4pm. We had a great day together. Finn had football first thing - good for him, cold for me! We played Monopoly Revolution - he won and we did our food shopping and a few jobs. 

I live near an alternative therapy centre and when walking past I noticed they were offering £10 taster sessions for reflexology and before I knew it I was in there booking a session for 4.15pm. It was wonderful and  I felt so relaxed that by the time I got home the thought of running and taking away My relaxing mood didn't appeal!

This is the first time I've missed some so I'm still proud of myself for everything I've done so far. From today I'm back on it and I've booked a full reflexology session for 31st Jan to celebrate completing Janathon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment