Wednesday 26 January 2011

Day 25 and 26 - Not used to the routine yet

Day 25 - Ok Confession to make - I didn't exercise yesterday no excuses - I felt tired so I didn't do anything. I'm really annoyed with myself, especially so close to the end but I just couldn't summon up any enthusiasm to exercise :(

Day 26 - All set to run after work today only to find that the boiler isn't working again. So yet again I had to sit around and wait for the boiler man to come. So I decided to do my Yogalates DVD. It's a mixture of Yoga and Pilates. It's quite easy to follow and I feel like I've had a good stretch. I'm going to try and do this at least once a week now.

Tomorrow I have kickboxing and I'm definitely running on Friday - I'm not going to let boilers or rain get in my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment