Monday 17 January 2011

Day 17 - The Zig Zag

Today I went for a short run - whilst running I decided to tackle one of the Zig Zags from the beach to the cliff top. This isn't any old Zig Zag - it has 8-9 zigs. One of which is really steep!

I'm soooooo happy as I ran up the whole bloody thing :) The last two zigs were difficult but I kept going. I would never have been able to do that a few weeks ago.

Here is a pic of the Zig Zag - this is just the bottom!

Also I've now reached orange level on my Nike plus profile because I have run 54km since Jan 1st - I feel really chuffed. Definitely not a blue Monday for me :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats for reaching orange level, 54 km is impressive and that zig-zag looks scarey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all your Janathon achievements. That zig-zag thing looks really hard. :-)

    ReplyDelete