Wednesday 5 January 2011

Back to routine

Today is my son's first day back to school. It's been great having the last two weeks together. My boyfriend who lives in London has also had the last week off so I've loved having time with both of them. So today I found myself on my own.

I'm not working at the moment and today is the first day that I actually missed work! I teach English as a Foreign Language and my last contract ended in December. There are not many students about so hopefully as soon as they start flooding over my phone will still start ringing! Until then I've decided to make the most of my time off by exercising and getting all those jobs done that I've been putting off!

Today I ran my first 10km for a while. I nearly didn't do it but now I'm really glad I did. I was starting to feel down about having a job but going for my run has really cheered me up and I feel positive again :)

1 comment:

  1. Aah, hope you've not been too lonely today! 10K is pretty good going, well done! :-)

    ReplyDelete