Tuesday 4 January 2011

Day 4 - Last day of the holidays

Today is the last day before my son goes back to school so rather than get a babysitter to look after him while I run, I decided to do a fitness DVD at home. 

It was hard work for me but a source of amusement for my son!

I bought the new 10 Minute Solutions Blast off Body Fat DVD which consists of 5 10 minute workouts for each body part. There were a few exercises I hadn't done before and lots of classics. I completed the whole 50 minutes and then did a 10minute stretch from another fitness DVD that I have.

Overall it was a great workout and I think the more I do it the better I will get at it. 

My son, Finn, is back to school tomorrow so I will be able to run for the next 3 days. I'm not working at the moment so rather than sit on the sofa and let my bum get bigger, I'm going to make use of the time and exercise to make it smaller (hopefully!) 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good workout! It's hard fitting exercising around the kids when they're at home. Mine went back to school today, so I went for a long walk after I'd dropped them off. It felt good!

    Best of luck with the rest of Janathon.

    Nat x

    ReplyDelete