Monday 3 January 2011

Bank Holiday run

I woke up this morning and decided to start my Monday with a run.

I've been using a running programme called Audiofuel to help me with my running. The music is great and it also has coaching to help you run to the beat of the music and it lifts you when you start to get tired. I don't think I could run without it now! I bought a new 30min programme called "Rocks Off" on Saturday so I tested it this morning. It was great - really inspiring :)

I live right by the beach (I know I'm a luck cow!) so I love running along by the sea. Whatever the weather, it's always beautiful there and helps me stay motivated. There are also zig zag hills from the beach to the cliff top so today I ran up one of them for the first time in ages - it was challenging but I did it!

I'm really pleased with my progress so far - I did 5km today - onwards and upwards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment