Tuesday 11 January 2011

Day 11 - My longest run so far

Last night I planned my run for today and hoped that there wouldn't be any rain. It was quite grey and windy this morning but no rain.

I took Finn to school and then ran from there. I ran upto Christchurch past the Priory and the river then upto Hengistbury Head which is on the coast. I then ran along the overcliff back to my flat in Boscombe. The views were amazing. By the time I got to the coast the sun had come out . I took some photos so once I figure out how to get them from my phone to here I will upload them.

I ran 8miles today which is the furtherest I have ran before. I know that's not much for some but it's a big achievement for me :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations - 8 miles is a half marathon more or less, well done you! Cheers Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 miles is no mean feat - great achievement, well done! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! And 8 miles is pretty tough, well done.

    ReplyDelete