Friday 14 January 2011

Day 14 - Not so sunny Bournemouth

I waited all morning for the rain to stop or at least ease off - finally at 12.30pm ish it did so I got out there quick.

I'm not feeling my normal cheerful self today. I'm finding it hard not having a job and I'm feeling a bit low. Going out for a run has kind of helped but I found it hard today. Thank goodness for the audiofuel coach! Any way I'm glad I did it and the rain stayed away too. 

I'm looking forward to 3.30pm when it's time to pick up Finn. I know I'll cheer up as soon as I see him and we are going out for dinner tonight with my nan so there should be lots of laughing tonight.

2 comments:

  1. At least tomorrow is the weekend!! Well done for getting out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for getting out and doing a run today. Hope you've had a nice dinner with your Nan tonight and that you're feeling a bit cheerier tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete