Monday 31 January 2011

Day 31 - The last day :(

I can't believe it's 31st January! 31 days ago I was worrying about what I had signed myself upto, but it was one of the best decisions that I have made. Doing Janathon has shown me how easy it is to exercise more. I've learnt to make time for it. I exercised 28 out of the 31 days - I'm really proud of myself.

Today I decided to end Janathon on a high. I ran 8miles in 1hour 20minutes. That's 10 min miles. I kept the same pace for the whole run and didn't struggle with my running but it was absolutely freezing and I couldn't feel my hands towards the end!

Janathon has been an amazing experience for me. I'm going to keep my running and kickboxing up and squeeze in yoga when I can. 

 I just want to say a massive well done to everyone - we did it! :)

4 comments:

  1. Well done, Sian! 28/31 is brilliant - and a superb run to top it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing mileage and time! Well done!
    http://www.marathontalk.com/febulous/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great run to finish Janathon on - well done! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed very good. Any plans for Juneathon...?!

    ReplyDelete